Sales Agents Wanted For Open Die Forging Company
You would like to contact the manufacturer and apply for the agency offer? Then please verify now.
Somers Forge is a leading open die forger based in the UK, manufacturing high integrity bespoke components. With the largest open die forging capability range in Europe, with components ranging from 1 kg to 80 tonnes and lengths up to 23 metres. This combined with a wealth of experience forging materials which include, stainless steel, carbon steels, alloys steels, titanium, nickel alloys, allows Somers to work across many demanding sectors. Somers supply into Aerospace, Defence, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Mining, Nuclear, Rail, Gear, Marine, Food Processing and Paper sectors.
What we offer customers
- Unmachined, semi-finished or finished open die forgings for all industrial applications
- Basic forged shapes include shafts, round bars, rectangle section bars, blocks, blanks, flanges, y- blocks, thermowells, coupling rings, break balls.
- Heat treatment including annealing, normalising, hydrogen diffusion, water quenching, oil quenching, tempering, stress relieving and post weld heat treatment
- Machining including vertical boring, horizontal deep hole boring, milling, turning, drilling, sawing, balancing and honing.
- Inhouse testing carried out British, European, ASTM standards.
- Somers branded die steels equivalent to 1.2713, 55NDCV07 -03, 1.2714, 55NDCVO7-05
- Forged bar heat treated and tested
- Reverse engineering of products
- Add on services such as GRP coating and weld cladding
With the intention to further expand our presence in the EU market combined with Covid effecting internal export staff from traveling. We are now looking to hire three sales agents based in France, Netherlands, Finland, who can actively seek out new opportunities to sell forgings. These proactive sales agents will have extensive knowledge of the heavy industry landscape in their country. The perfect candidate will have a good understanding of open die forging and a track record of increasing sales and market growth. As well as seeking new business the agent must be professional and promote the Somers brand at conference/events.
Why Somers Forge?
The agents will have a unique opportunity to attract a varied customer base through advanced quality approvals and Somers ability to manufacture both small items and very large components. The chosen sales agents will have all the necessary marketing materials, some target accounts, as well as training to familiarise the agent with our unique product mix.
The role is commissioned based, to get a greater understanding of the company please visit www.somersforge.com
Product Ranges and ProductsEngineering: Supplier industry: Forged parts, pressed parts, Supplier industry: Steel, metal and/or plastic pipes, wires, and/or bars
Customers and Target GroupsEnd-consumer, Engineering firms, company of consulting engineers, Engineers, Metal industry
France, Netherlands, Finland